• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Simon4You

Simon4You

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:04 PM

How beautiful is it to see you here Sir or Madam!

You are such an adorable and brave person, let me state that right away. I am impressed and I would like to express you my deepest respect.

Maybe you ask yourself right now, if I was sick :) No, I am not Sir or Madam. But MY DIRECTION IS YOUR LOVE.

It could not be more beautiful what you are doing here. You are actually expressing in a very open and clear

manner your deepest need. Honestly, I am very proud to meet with people like you who know what they need and

are not afraid to show their feelings. Love, respect, understanding, security, empathic listening, taking care for the other,

being a gentleman or a lady, earning a living, helping other people, providing jobs to others, connecting people, holding

another person, kissing, hugging a person, sex, .... there are so many needs expressed here.

Really, it is so beautiful how brave you are!!!!!! Never loose that capacity to be so clear about your needs. Your needs will be fulfilled!

Never loose your hope. I have great hope in you that you will achieve all your goals in life.

Would you be willing to receive my invitation to find ways to meet your absolutely justified needs in a different way? In a totally radically different way ? Would you like to take the most direct way to your needs ? Would you like to get your human needs fulfilled at a low prize and in less then an hour ? Everything is possible for you because you are such a fascinating person.

What is alive in you now, Sir or Madam ?

What could I do to make your life more beautiful ?

In Love,

Simona4You

(Would you be willing to find here my personal phone number: +4367762924336. Would you like to call me or write me a short Message ? Please let me tell you, that I do use WhatsApp. You are invited to write me 24H, 7 days a week.)

#2 ashley-paris

ashley-paris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:25 AM

Well I would be delighted to answer you up if you feel the willingness to contact me indeed
Don't be shy....

+33 642 073 407

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #Love #WoMen #Needs #Feelings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users